Jan Marini Factor-A® Line
Factor-A and Factor-A Plus are cutting-edge technologies that fall into the category known as Retinoids. Retinoids are a group of naturally occurring and synthetic compounds that have Vitamin A-like biological activity. They play a critical role in skin growth, repair and epithelial cell differentiation. Over the past 20 years, tremendous research has focused on certain Retinoids, particularly retinoic acid, for the purpose of treating various skin abnormalities including acne, actinic keratoses (pre-cancerous lesions) and skin changes due to photodamage and aging.
Jan Marini Skin Research has identified new stabilization and delivery components that enable Retinol, a dietary form of Vitamin A, to be delivered in a stable fashion where it is converted by certain enzymes into retinoic acid, while avoiding superficial redness, peeling and irritation. Some recent studies demonstrate that a stabilized Retinol may be more active in the skin than Retinoic acid at similar percentages.
Factor-A and Factor-A Plus contain the highest percentages of Retinol (all-trans-retinol). We have been able to provide this remarkable breakthrough by developing a proprietary, stabilized complex along with an unparalleled delivery system.
Summary of Benefits
- Retinoids protect against the appearance of ultraviolet radiation-induced aging skin changes
- Assists in decreasing or resolving the appearance of abnormal pigmentation (hyperpigmentation)
- Dramatic skin rejuvenation benefits in the visible signs of aging
- Noticeable reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin appears smoother and more luminous
- Potent and effective tool for clearing and maintaining "problem skin"
Click here for more information about Factor-A and Factor-A Plus
Sorry, there don't appear to be any products in this category.